The IARS International Institute is a leading, international think-tank with a charitable mission to give
everyone a chance to forge a safer, fairer and more inclusive society. We achieve our charitable aims by
producing evidence-based solutions to current social problems, sharing best practice and by supporting young
people and the community to shape decision making. IARS is an international expert in criminal
justice, restorative justice, human rights and I nclusion, citizenship and user-led research.
To continue making a contribution to disadvantaged people’s lives we need the support of like-minded
individual like you. Our membership scheme is open to individuals and organisations who believe in our
mission and is heavily subsidized by our charitable activities. For a small annual fee we offer the following
competitive package to you and your employees:
- Up to 5% discount to our CPD training events and our Annual Restorative Justice Expert Seminars
- Up to 5% discount to our CPD online training courses
- 5% discount to our Annual Conference
- 5% discount to all our hard copy books and publications including Youth Voice Journal
- 1 hard copy per annum of our bi-annual peer-review Youth Voice Journal (RRP £9.99 per issue)
- Free Advertisement of events and vacancies in our monthly newsletter
- Priority tickets to our free events
- Membership to our Policy Response Group and participation to consultation responses
- Membership to the Restorative Justice Research Network
- 20% discount of advertising space on our hard and soft copy publications.
- 1 hard copy of our annual impact report.